Nostalgic visit for Paul and his MG

PAUL Campbell took his 1938 MG back to the garage from where he bought it, 50 years to the day that he made the purchase.

In May 1968 the garage, on Wych Hill, was St John’s Service Station and is now SMC SEAT Woking. As reported in the News & Mail on 17 May, the car has had a chequered history and fell into disrepair, until Paul earned enough money to “rescue” his beloved MG.

MG Returns after 50 Years

See the 31 May edition for more details

  •  A D Labs for dentures direct
  •  

Comments are closed.